Over the month of November we have encouraged our students to bring in items needed for the Thanksgiving baskets at church. As many of you know, Thanksgiving Baskets are a way that we provide for families in need during the holidays. We give them food, gift certificates and money if needed to enjoy a meal.
This Sunday is the last day to bring in items. Below is a list of items needed. Please think of ways that you can provide for families in our church that are in need. Share your joy with them!
- Poptarts – strawberry, chocolate fudge, or cherry
- Oatmeal – raisin spice or apple cinnamon
- Pancake mix
- Hamburger helper – Lasagna or Cheeseburger helper
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Canned carrots
- Bread mix
- Canned sweet potatoes or mashed potatoes mixes
- Canned fruit medley’s
- Cool Whip
- Gift cards for perishables